VOTE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION NOVEMBER 8, 2022
First day of in-person early voting at your local registrar’s office: Friday, September 23, 2022
Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration: October 17, 2022.
Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you: October 28, 2022. Your request must be received by your local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
Voter registration offices open for early voting: Saturday, October 29, 2022.
The last day of in-person early voting at your local voter registration office: Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
See who is on your ballot by viewing the candidate lists.
Register to vote or apply for an absentee ballot online using the Citizen Portal.
VIRGINIA VOTER HOTLINE
TO GET INFORMATION ON REGISTERING TO VOTE, GO TO IWILLVOTE.COM
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO VOTE ABSENTEE BY-MAIL, CLICK HERE
TO LOOK UP YOUR REGISTRAR’S CONTACT INFORMATION, INCLUDING MAILING ADDRESS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
HOW TO VOTE ABSENTEE BY-MAIL
To vote Absentee By-Mail, you must submit an application requesting an Absentee Ballot. You can do this either online, by mail, by fax, or by email.
To apply online, please click here.
To download the application, please click here.
To find your registrar’s contact information, please click here.
Voters should request an Absentee Ballot as soon as possible so they can return their ballot before polls close on Election Day.
Voting in Leesburg
- Voter Registration Deadlines:
- Online – Monday, October 17, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. www.vote.virginia.gov.
- In-person – Monday, October 17, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- By-Mail – Postmarked no later than Monday, October 17, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- Early & Absentee Voting:
- Early voting opens – Friday, September 23, 2022
- Last day to request a ballot be mailed to you – Friday, October 28, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- Last day to Vote Early in-person – Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Final locations, dates, and hours for early voting will be published by early August.